Our team will help you design your business the way you want it.
You determine your path.
Whether you are trying to grow a million-dollar firm or simply maintain a business you love, our team will be there for you.
I want to start a business but feel unsure about how to do it properly, and I worry I'll do something wrong.
I'm frustrated because I'm stuck in my business and can’t get growth past a certain point.
I feel burnt out because I’m working way too much but feel unproductive.
I would like to make better use of my time at work and have time for myself and my family.
There is NOTHING wrong with you! You do NOT need to change to get ahead! Let’s learn how we can actually leverage the procrastination styles to our advantage.
There's no judgment here because I have done this, and still do sometimes. In fact, I’ve utilized every one of the procrastination techniques at some point or another and got fed up with people telling me to STOP procrastinating - hence this booklet.
Tier 1: Weekly group sessions with Coaches and other business owners
Tier 1: Access to Online Courses and recordings
Tier 2: Tier 1 plus Two, 30-minute one-on-one accountability calls with a coach each month
Tier 3: Tier 2 plus a monthly one-hour one-on-one training call with Tania
All Tiers: Guest speakers: Online seminars led by experts in sales, marketing, presentation, organizational structure, and managing people and finances
All Tiers: A Facebook group community for participants to interact and support each other
All Tiers: Six-month and one-year, 30-minute follow-up conversations with Tania to check on your progress and provide any needed guidance
Business and Beyond Offers Hands-On, Custom Workshops to RAISE YOUR PROFITS!
Engaging hands-on workshops that your leadership team and employees will enjoy and learn from.
Implementation Based workshops so that your team can walk away with actionable results and start implementing immediately.
Motivation and Team Engagement (Prevent Quiet Quitting)
Goal Setting and Achieving
Conflict Resolution and Effective Communication
Proper and Clear Delegation
If your woman-owned business is growing, but you are challenged to manage your company and take it to the next level, a fractional executive may be the solution. Large corporations have access to CEOs, COOs, and CFOs to manage the business, and your business should have the same advantages – which is why Business and Beyond offers these services on a fractional basis at a fraction of the cost of a full-time executive.
A fractional chief executive officer, chief operating officer, or chief financial officer offers strategy and planning for specific company functions in a cost-effective and efficient manner without the overhead of a full-time executive.
The Business and Beyond team focuses on providing women-owned small businesses with fractional executive services to help structure and grow their business, prepare the business owner to lead and manage a larger company, as well as help with the hiring of a competent team of future executives.
As a fractional CEO, we will help the owner:
• Clarify goals
• Assess employee and contractor roles and efficiency
• Develop short- and long-term strategies
• Assist in the implementation of the strategies to achieve the goals
• Assess company risks
• Implement measurable standards and plans in all areas of the company
As a fractional COO, we will help the owner:
• Assess daily operations
• Develop operational strategies
• Create and implement standard operating procedures
• Create and implement key performance indicators and review employee
• Create and implement reporting structures and operational controls
• Establish policies that promote a company culture and your vision
As a fractional CFO, we will help the owner:
• Create a 12- to 18-month budget projection
• Assess income, profitability, conversion rates, and ROI
• Develop a financial strategy to reach goals
• Review financial reports and revise plans on a continuous basis to stay on track
for financial goals
• Build predictable cash flow
• Create and implement plans to alleviate cash crunches